Friday 13 July 2012

5 a side - WED - Pathetico Madrid

Well, 2 games into our season, and we are most definitely living up to the first half our team name!! What was a close defeat last week, was just an embarrassing one this week, as we went down 9-7 to Jager Bombers!

To be fair, Jager Bombers scored 206 goals in just 14 league games last week, in the division below, but seriously, there must be some shocking teams in that league! I say we didn't turn up, I almost wished we hadn't!! All barring the last 5 mins when we had a go, it was dreadful!

We slowed the game down too much, were sloppy in our passing, and every shot seemed to be aimed at the keeper. I have to be honest, I am looking forward to the reverse fixture against these because if we do decide to turn up, then it will be a completely different game!

Next up is Ajax Treesdown, but not for me, after Sunday's game, I am away sunning it for 2 weeks!! Good luck lads!!

I have embarrassed myself by putting the league table up!!

Team Name                                                              PlydGDPts
1Jager Bombers 2106
2Ajax Treesdown (Wed) 284
3Preston Accys 284
4Lid FC (Wed) 284
5Bowker FC 234
6New City Utd 243
7Young Gunz 2-53
8Pathetico Madrid 2-40
9Vacancy WC1 2-160
10Vacancy WC2 2-160

No comments:

Post a Comment