Thursday 5 July 2012

5aside - WED - Pathetico Madrid

And so to Wed night 5 a side, we finished 4th last season, just missing out on Promotion. However, with one or two teams dropping out, the leagues have restructured from 4 leagues of 8 to 3 leagues of 10! So, technically we have won promotion, and find ourselves in the Championship! It's going to be a fun season, and competitive!

It was the first game of the new season last night, and we were up against Young Gunz, who we played last season, which we won one and lost one against them. Young Gunz are made up a young lads who have just been released by PNE, so if anything, there are young and never stop running!

We didn't play that well to be honest, but were never out of it. I don't know why, but we always have a mad 5 mins in both halves, when all shape goes out of the window, and things go pear shaped. That happened last night, and it cost us the game. We lost 12-10! I will put the league table up once a few more games have been played!

I pulled off a few saves last night, but with one of them, even I still don't know how I got there, as I was already on the floor when the shot was taken! I can only put it down to natural instinct...lol. Next up are the Jaegar Bombs, who won League 2 last year (div below us), scoring a healthy 206 goals in just 14 games! I have a feeling, I might be busy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment