Saturday 18 August 2012

Football Forums! What's the point?

There is something addictive about football forums, I love reading what people have to say, much like reading blogs, but whilst I enjoy reading genuine comments, I do get frustrated and angry with the idiots who just go on to rile people or to get reactions! These people just need to F*%$ off!!

I have been reading quite a bit on Portsmouth recently, and every now and again I read comments at the end, and I am staggered at the amount of Scummer fans who are leaving comments, and laughing at what is happening!! For those of you who don't know, Scummer fans, are Southampton fans (for those genuine Southampton fans who may be reading this, I DO NOT include you in that description, as I know you have been through similar dark days and understand what it means. It's a term I use for the ones who really have no idea what football means to someone!)

What I don't understand is why a so called Southampton fan would go on a Portsmouth website, the same goes for my beloved Everton, I was an article the other day, and a few kopites had decided to comment and try be humourous!! I could NEVER go on an arch rivals website, I would just feel dirty typing the words into a google search to start with!

So, boys (and girls), put your energies into your own side, and vent your frustration about team selection, tactics etc with fans of your own team!

No comments:

Post a Comment