Tuesday 14 August 2012

Play Up Pompey!

So, the season kicks off for Pompey tonight, and the club will not give in, despite BC moving the goalposts to another field!! Michael Appleton deserves a medal for staying with the club, one or two have said he should save his career and leave, but you have to think, so far, he has only had a coaching career. Yes, he is highly rated in the coaching world, but this is his first move into management, and if he leaves, it's not going to  add anything to his CV, barring the fact he is at least willing to stay when the going gets ridiculously tough!!

I filled in my survey for the PST this morning, and now I can't change my answers!! Yes, I would love to see the PST in charge, I just worry about future funding. But then what choice do we have? BC and his desire to take Pompey into Lg 2??

Anyway, good luck to the Pompey youths and development squad tonight in the Capital One cup! As Appy says, no one can blame you for tonight, just do your best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment