Sunday 10 June 2012

5 a side!

So, one of the reasons I started to write this blog was to document the last few days of my football career...lol. I play on a Sunday and a Wednesday, both being 50min games!

On a Wednesday, I play for PATHETICO MADRID, in League One (which the English football leagues, is the 3rd tier). There are 4 games or so left of the season, and it's getting a little tight at the top! We are 3rd with 24 points, and the top 2 are also on 24 points, so we are all separated by goal difference. We did help that last Wednesday, by beating the bottom team 19-1!! I was much busier than the scoreline suggested, and I won MAN OF THE MATCH.

On a Sunday, we used to play in Liga C (as expected the 3rd div), but the team folded a few weeks back. I have been signed up by a team newly promoted, called Predators, to Liga A!! Played our first game last week, and won 16-12. Payed tonight against 2nd in the league and beat them 10-2! Won MAN OF THE MATCH again! Hoping my hamstrings are less tight tomorrow than they have been since Wednesday!!

Should be fun next Sunday, as I have a tournament from 11-5, and then two 50mins games in the evening!! I am not looking forward to Monday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment