Saturday 9 June 2012

Transfer Watch

I have had a trundle round a number of websites today to look at rumours of pending transfers! To be honest, there isn't much happening at the moment, but my eyes were drawn to 2 stories, and both involve Everton, though I didn't set out for it to be that way!!

Before I start though, if any journalist is reading this, can I remind you, Everton have NO MONEY!! As a result, it makes me laugh with the amount of players we get linked too!! Today's players are Fiorentina Captain Alessandro Gamberini, a 30yo defender, have to say I know nothing about him, and don't think anything will happen, so will leave it at that.

Another story which is hanging about, is Jay Rodriguez from Burnley. Apparently he is in talks with Southampton, and we are looking at an 11th hr bid!! Now, I don't mean to sound harsh, but £6m for a championship striker is not what I would want! Also, if by some miracle, we have managed to find £5 to spend, let alone £6m, then the name Steven Pienaar springs to mind Mr Moyes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment