Thursday 14 June 2012

Euro 2012 Day Seven

Well it's a short one for me today, I missed the Italy Croatia match as I was spending my time in Aldi and Morrisons!! I would have saved those delights for tomorrow, but as England are playing, I will need to be in the pub early to get a seat!! Still, if I thought Jelavic was half decent, then I like his strike partner just as much!!

Onto Ireland!! well, I am guessing they are hoping they could leave tonight, as in go home!! As much as Ireland were poor, Spain were equally excellent!! It could have been much more! Shay Given, who I rate highly didn't have the best of games, with regards to 2 of the goals, but he did make a stunning save from some Spanish lad!!

I will leave the blog there tonight, because it is actually quite depressing watching the Irish faces in the crowd!! Although, fair play to them for singing and enjoying themselves as much as they can!

You have to love Roy Keane's honesty though, even if he does sound slightly bitter....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment