Friday 8 June 2012

First Post!!

A few years back whilst at Uni, I say a few years, I am talking the 90s here, myself and a group of friends were watching the fa cup final and thought fans commentating on a game would be quality! A couple of years later,  Sky hit our screens big time, and Fanzone was introduced. To be fair, it wasn't that good, their commentary wasn't good, but their celebrations and emotions were fab!

Sitting in every football home, and every pub are a group of mates who know exactly how the game should be played, and more importantly, how their club should be run, from ownership, to management, to playing!

This blog is designed to encapsulate all off that, from my local 5 a side team, to my beloved Everton, to all league clubs (home and abroad), to internationals. The pub discussion on football for me has now moved to a new era. I can't bloody afford to go out anymore, so I am taking my passion and football gripes to the online world!!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment