Friday 8 June 2012

Euro 2012 Day One

Well, that's Day 1 over and done with!! Didn't start to great, had to pick the good wife up from work, and had to pop to Debenhams!! I knew we would miss the first 10 mins or so, as I knew the "I'll just be 2 mins", is the obligatory 15mins! How mistaken I was, as 45 mins later, I managed to get home for the 2nd half of Poland Greece, and thank god I did, what a quality 2nd half!! So, all in all, 2 goals, 1 missed pen, 2 sending offs! Welcome to the tournament!!

On the subject of the pen, is this where people differ in opinions? I am a keeper and I thought it was a great save, whereas my mates, who play outfield, thought it was a poor pen!!

Onto the 2nd game of the night, well the Czech Rep started brightly, and I had them down as a dark horse!! Sadly, that ended after 15mins and Russia went onto dominate and do wonders for their goal difference in just their 1st game! I had 1-1 at the bookies...lol

I have changed my mind, Russia are mostly definitely the dark horses!!!

So, it's a good night for me, but before I go, 2 transfer rumours to leave you with! Arshavin to my beloved blues!! Not sure how I feel about that, will sleep on it...lol...and Rob Green to Southampton....interesting!!!

1 comment:

  1. The first half was boring! I did u a favour....debenhams was far more interesting!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete