Saturday 9 June 2012

Beeb Commentators

Sorry, I know we are only 2 games in, but as the Beeb have had 3 games, I need to make comment - how poor are the beeb commentators?!

Jonathan Pearce - the most annoying commentator of all!! Bugger off back to Robot Wars!! Has a voice for radio, and why? Cos I can imagine as you listen to the radio, and can't see the action, he makes it sound exciting, but as I am watching the game you numpty, trying to make something exciting or controversial is just annoying when we can all see it!!

Martin Keown - Jesus, if you need to get your kids to sleep, get Martin to read them a bedtime story!! How unenthusiastic does he sound?! Oh and it's step over, not leg overs...lol

Mark Lawrenson - Just poor, he thinks he is all knowing, but it's just like listening to your history teacher!!

I will leave the rest of the pundits until another day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment